Policy and Privacy
In order to be transparent about the personal data that we collect through cookies used on this website, you can find below more information about the control of your data.
If you decide to reject all cookies, a cookie will be stored on your device in order to guarantee respect for your decision. If you choose to remove cookies from your device, the cookie of preference will also be deleted.
(Check the possibility of programming)
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you use the Website or the Service Channels, A3Consulting collects your Personal Data through “cookies”, through the registration that may be carried out by the User or from the information that the User provides in our Service Channels.
PERSONAL DATA THAT CAN BE COLLECTED
“Personal Data” are those in which we can recognize the customer, such as: full name, telephone number, address and email. These are the information that the User provides when registering on the Website.
“Non-personal” information corresponds to information that does not allow us to contact you or identify you in any way. “Browsing information” is collected when users browse the Website and Electronic Service Channels, such as: IP address, operating system, date and time of access.
We classify as “other information provided by customers” the voluntarily provided by Users, such as: reports, questions, requests and complaints made through the Service Channels.
HOW IS NAVIGATION DATA COLLECTED?
A cookie is a piece of data that identifies you as a unique User, recognizing, tracking and storing your browsing information.
When browsing the Website and inserting cookies on your device, this contains a unique identifier used to better understand the use of the Website, enabling the company A3Consulting to identify the preferences of products and services of Users.
A3Consulting may also use IP addresses to collect anonymous and aggregated information about the number of visitors and usage of the Website.
WHAT WILL PERSONAL DATA BE USED FOR?
Information provided by Users/Customers through the Service Channels will be used exclusively for:
• Clarification of doubts, complaining or making requests;
• Tell us reports about issues related to the safety and quality of our products in accordance with legislation;
• Monitor and guarantee the quality of our Service Channels.
In addition to the processing of Personal Data already informed, A3Consulting may use anonymous data to conduct research on demographic aspects of Users, their interests and behavior.
CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share Personal Data under the following circumstances:
• For service providers, who process Personal Data on behalf A3Consulting of and in accordance with our instructions, for the provision of services such as maintenance and management of customer service channels and provision of infrastructure, among others;
• To judicial, police or administrative authorities, in compliance with a court order or legal or regulatory obligation;
Possible statistical reports created from aggregated data, which do not reveal the identity of the holders, may also be shared with third parties, provided that A3Consulting partners.
IS PERSONAL DATA USE AUTHORIZATION ALWAYS REQUIRED?
With the enactment of the General Data Protection Law – LGPD, several situations were established in which the processing of personal data is allowed regardless of your consent, which are called legal bases for the processing of data.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are a responsible company and we understand that we are committed to the security of Personal Data and we take precautions to maintain this protection, in strict compliance with the law.
A3Consulting has security systems usually adopted by the market to protect your information against unauthorized access, but it does not guarantee that any personal information will not be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
We ask our contractors not to reveal the information identified as personal or use it for any purpose other than providing the service for which they were hired, we include in all contracts, penalties in case of non-compliance. We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with any judicial or governmental summons or request, or when requested to do so in the name of law.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD FOR STORING PERSONAL DATA?
We use some criteria to determine the period of data storage, the most important being:
• duration of the relationship between the holder and the A3 CONSULTING company;
• by legal or regulatory obligation that requires maintenance; and
• respecting the applicable statute of limitations, as provided for by law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS THE OWNER OF PERSONAL DATA?
The holders of Personal Data are entitled to:
• Verify that your Personal Data is being treated securely.
• Access to Personal Data being stored.
• Corrections of Personal Data that are incomplete, out of date or that contain an error.
• Revocation of consent.
• Anonymization, blocking or deletion of Personal Data considered unnecessary, excessive or treated in disagreement with the provisions of law.
• Deletion of Personal Data processed on the basis of consent, as permitted by law.
Dear User / Customer, if you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please get in touch via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All changes will be communicated on the Website.